SUMMER CITROEN BLEND

SUMMER BLEND_2019_5-29- Web Tab.jpg
B836DDF2-A40B-4FC9-B55C-362B9473866F.jpeg
C02F36F9-2C52-4F8A-9C77-4DB7B55CAC2F.jpeg
SUMMER BLEND_2019_5-29- Web Tab.jpg
B836DDF2-A40B-4FC9-B55C-362B9473866F.jpeg
C02F36F9-2C52-4F8A-9C77-4DB7B55CAC2F.jpeg

SUMMER CITROEN BLEND

16.50

Summertime is here! This summer seasonal blend consists of fresh crop Guatemala and fresh crop Ethiopia.  The springtime harvest of Central America and Africa has finally made its long journey to our shops! The Guatemala makes up 40% of the blend, and is from a collection of small holding farmers in the Huehuetenango region.  Balanced notes of cherry and caramel pair very well with the fruitier, berry notes of Ethiopia. This Natural Ethiopian makes up the remaining 60% of the blend and provides the more fruit forward notes in the cup. The Natural Process gives the cup plenty of body, while also providing heavy sweetness.  This is a pre-roast blend, meaning both coffees are blended together before being roasted.

BERRY, TOFFEE, CREAMY

Grind:
Quantity:
Add To Cart